Monday, November 2, 2009

EyemissthebigApple

Yes, NY is on my mind...the traffic, the big buildings, street vendors, greasy pizza...I sure miss it.
Toronto is my city but from time to time I wish that I lived in NY. There's just so much things to do in the big apple, stores closes late...if you wanna leave your house at 3 in the morning and take a stroll down Times Sqaure and kick it with you peoples, you can do so...Here in T.O. at 1 a.m. we're kicking it at Tim Hortons drinking coffee, shit. I don't even drink coffee! I'm just saying man...Toronto is a beautiful city...but this place gets boring at times. Now I know some 'cats' out there that love T.O. - I love it too! my friends and Family lives here, however 'sippin' on coffee and eating doughnuts is not cool when its 1 a.m. I want to see things! do things! If i want to hit up Dave&Busters i'd have to drive out of the city...in NY you don't! lol shit man. If i'm wrong and you have a spot in T.O. where you can just kick it and have fun let me know...but as for now New Yawk is on top of things.
and yes...I am blogging while im at work.
Love,Life&Wisdom
Neeks

1 comment:

 
Creative Commons License The text and images in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.