Saturday, October 3, 2009

BlackSummer'sNight

DOPE!!!
I'm Kinda late on this one...as I said I've been taking in the oldies.
This album is a must! Its like the 90's in 2009.
Cass you've been asking for this one...LOL i got it!
Keep the good music fill your eargasms. Shit feeds your soul for real for REAL!!, I mean whenever anyone is stressed,pissed,angry,happy,sad and the list shall go on...but no matter what it is...each and everyone of us will always turn on our music and chill to forget all the problems we encounter. Music is def for life!
Love,Live,Life&Wisdom
Neeks

1 comment:

  1. The album was pretty good but i think he's done way better. I guess its acceptable after all those years he's been outta the loop. IMO

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License The text and images in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.